Oferta pracy Inżynier Jakości
Dla naszego klienta:
NTPT Sp. z o.o.
NTPT Sp. Z o.o., a company located in Zory, and active in the field of manufacturing high end composite materials and associated products, is looking to recruit a Quality Engineer, with the aim of bringing our business systems and processes along with our product to a sustainable high quality standard.
The Quality Engineer is in charge of the Quality management and assurance of the business.
– A quality controller will report in to this position
– Implement and continuously improve an efficient quality system for our business
– Implement a process driven culture within the company – Implement and conduct a quality policy of continuous improvement
– Define the Quality Policy and objectives
– Define and implement a pertinent and efficient Quality Management System
– Manage, analyze quality data and implement a participative quality continuous improvement policy and standard.
– Understand customer requirements and ensure that these are met
– Define product specification, plan of quality controls – Manage customer complaints, corrective and preventive actions, as well as customer reply to complaints (8D reports)
– Specify quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
– Report to management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
– Conduct periodic quality review meetings.
– Minimum 3 year experience in a role of Quality Engineer in the (technical) industry, having participated to the implementation and maintaining an ISO 9001 certified quality system
– Ability to work in Team and have a participative implementation of tools and standards
– Analytical and Problem solving skills
– Good communication skills. – Planning and project management skills.
– The ability to interpret data and statistics.
– Ability to drive change management
– Pragmatic, leadership and management skills
– Minimum English level: conversational
– Job located in Zory, at NTPT Zoo facility
– Most be able to make occasional travel to customer and Swiss headquarter.
Katarzyna Rakoczy, e-mail: (firstname.lastname@example.org)